Hey yall! I hope everyone is wrapping up their holiday shopping and getting ready to enjoy friends and family. I just wanted to stop through and share a few tips on owning your style through the holiday and beyond.
This post is sponsored by Mirum Shopper. Opinions are 100% my own.
Ready to get into these tips?
- Hygiene- We want to make sure we're getting our body the personal care it needs. Warm showers or bubble baths are my favorite time of the day. It's alone time and I get to relax. Afterwards, I make sure to lotion up and use my favorite deodorant to keep me smelling fresh all day long! Publix is where I go for my Dove products, like this dry spray and my dry oil beauty bars. My skin is super sensitive so I'm always careful with what I use on my body.
- Undergarments- This is an important tip to making sure your clothing fit you right. Make sure you have the right fitting bra and the correct underwear, so you don't have to worry about lines or spillage.
- Hair- Decide on which hairstyle you're wearing before selecting your outfit for the day. When your hair is looking good and smelling good your confidence is boosted to a whole new level, I know mine is!
- Outfit- Now it's time to pick out your look for the day. When I select my look, it's all about how I'm feeling. Do I want to be super girlie today? Very chill/athleisure style? Or rock a pair of my favorite kicks? Ummmm. Go with how you feel for the day and start getting ready.
- Makeup - Now it's time to beat that face, or not?! I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I do like to enhance my eyebrows and even out my face with a little foundation.
Need to go shopping? Well, today is your lucky day to try Dove's dry spray (I'm in love with), oil beauty bars, hair products, and so much more. Publix has an amazing personal care section AND a new Publix Own Your Look rewards program. Sign up now, buy what you need, own your look and SAVE. I'm all about saving a coin or two, what about you?!
Now who wants to see my finished look?
The older I get I just want to be comfy. I've said this about a million times already, but it's true. You guys know I'm a denim lover so it was a no-brainer when I put this outfit together. I also couldn't wait to wear my new kicks. My first pair of Jordan 1's and they're velvet, I could wear these every day.
Always remember to own your look you must do the prep work. Do you want to smell good, look good, and feel good?! Don't forget to stop by your local Publix and get started, sign up for their Own Your Look rewards program, and when you buy $30 worth of participating products you'll get a $10 Publix gift card by mail. Remember when I talked about saving those coins? Here it is.