I'm back with another Mimi Chatter bag and I can't wait to dig in. I get so excited when I receive these bags each month. They are truly a beauty lovers dream. Smiling as I was opening the box, I couldn't wait to see what was in this month's bag. Rain Rain, Go Away You're Ruining My Hair Today, how cute?! Well, I'm a natural girl so the rain really doesn't bother my curls, #naturalgirlsrock. Okay enough of me raving over this monthly bag, let's dive right in.
1. Bare Minerals Lash Domination: A volumizing mascara with a petite precision brush. I've already added this product to my makeup bag.
2. Skinfix: Moisture Boost Serum: This is a concentrated treatment that instantly nourishes skin with essential lipids and hydration. Sounds amazing right?
3. Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra: Moisturising Hand Therapy: I can't wait to dig into this citron honey and coriander hand lotion. It reads, "our intensive conditioning cream leaves hand feeling softer with each use. Apply as needed for daily moisturising." I've already thrown this product into my purse because ash..haha.
4. Buxom Bold Gel Lipstick: I received the color Guilty Angel. It's a pinkish nude. I can't wait to take it for a spin.
5. Kate Somerville Goat Milk: This goat milk is a moisturizing cream. Which is much needed for my dry skin, I told you guys the Mimi Chatter bag knows everything about my life. I can use this product AM & PM by applying a thin layer to my face and neck.
6. Living Proof Nourishing Oil: STOPS FRIZZ, this oil treatment has all my attention.
Well, that's all folks. I saw a few others received an umbrella in their bag which was so fitting. Maybe they ran out because I wasn't able to get one, but I love all the items that I did receive and can't wait to add them to my makeup and beauty regimen.
Do you receive the Mimi Chatter bags? If not, you should go sign up for them NOW, I promise you won't regret it.