I hate keeping secrets from you guys, but do you remember when I shared these behind the scenes photos on Instagram and Facebook? Well I can finally share the news...I was selected by the DevaCurl team to be apart of a product tester event. My friend Janna often talks about the salon often so I asked the team if she could come along, of course she was excited once I broke the news. I couldn't wait for us to see what the event was all about.
This was my first experience at the salon and the team made it an unforgettable one. First of all the chairs were so comfortable I could've slept on them. They washed my hair explaining every product used and why which was great because I love knowing exactly what's going into my hair. Can you see how interested I was in the photo above, it's serious business when we're talking hair.
Now the moment we've all been waiting for. After co-washing and conditioning my hair it was time to test out the new product....SuperCream. You guys, I literally have nothing bad to say about this product. I applied the product to towel dried hair, but after washing my hair a week later I loved the results after applying to soaking wet hair. Here are the pros....
- Smells amazing, I could literally eat it.
- Light, not heavy on the hair at all.
- Slips into my hair easily when finger combing.
- The definition is amazing.
- I will be adding this product to weekly routine.
After trying the products out we were interviewed about our results and spent time taking photos with an amazing photographer with an old school black and white camera. This event was the coolest, so organized, and tons of fun. I met so many gorgeous curly girls. The thing about DevaCurl is that their products are designed for all types of curls from super loose to crazy tight coils, from African American, Latina, or Caucasian...isn't that amazing?
"Ask a curly girl about her hair and she'll tell you about her life."
Thank you tons DevaCurl for the most amazing experience ever! Sooo guess what guys? I couldn't post about this amazing product without letting one lucky follower try it out a bottle of SuperCream for herself.
It's giveaway time!!! Follow the rules below to enter:
- Follow @mydevacurl on Instagram.
- Repost the SuperCream image to your account.
- Please leave a comment under your photo on why you love being a curly girl and tag @melissachanel in the photo.
- I'll announce the winner via my Instagram Saturday, July 11th at noon via my @melissachanel Instagram page.