Before moving out of the city I caught that Zara sale and snagged these amazing, high-waist floral shorts. I thought about leaving them, but I thought NAH they're over half off and I had already began putting outfits together in my head.
They were the last pair left and a perfect fit so it was fate, right?! Now that I think about it, this whole outfit was from the clearance rack. I found this bodysuit for $10 bucks at H&M. My luck has really been on 100 lately, did I tell you guys I won $50 bucks on a scratch off a week ago? We all have our right time, right place stories and I've been having a lot of those lately.
Photography by: Bryce
5 Clearance/Sale Shopping Tips:
- Dress comfy and have a clear mind.
- Try on your items before making a decision.
- If your size is the only size left and you want it, buy it.
- Ask if it's an additional anything off, you'd be surprised sometime.
- Make sure your price is correct at the register. Sometime sale items don't ring up correctly.
Do you have tips to add to my list? Share them.