Long Week? We all need a little pampering sometimes especially after working a 9-5 and having extracurricular activities. I love creating fun at home pamper sessions on a Friday night or Saturday morning to wind down after all the craziness. And to be honest, it's just not in the budget to go out and spend money on a massage, facial, or mani/pedi every other week. So I've decided to share a few fun ways to create a great at home pamper regimen that you'll love.
Melissa Chanel'spamper session loading .......
1. Facial: Lately I've been loving my Tula exfoliating treatment mask from my April Mimi Chatter bag. It leaves my face feeling super clean and gives me that 20 something-year-old glow. I pamper myself twice a week using this treatment mask and I look forward to it every week.
2. Bubble Bath: Who doesn't love a nice bubble bath, like really?! Light a few candles, pour a glass of wine, add a Lush Bubble Bar, and just relax. Soothing music helps as well. I love to play my oldies playlist or a great jazz station. I could spend hours in the bathtub doing nothing but relaxing. And the best part about it is, it's FREE!
3. A Good Book: Cuddle up in your bed after your amazing bath with a great book. You can spend time in a whole different world when you find a book that takes all your attention away from the world's craziness. I have so many on my list, like Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham.
4. Deep Condition: I don't know about you, but deep conditioning my hair is so relaxing. I usually let mine stayy on for an hour or two while I read or relax. I'm keeping my hair healthy as well as having some much needed me time. This girl right here can't live without my Cantu Deep Treatment Masque. My hair has color in it so I need as much moisture as possible and this masque does just that. I promise you'll be a part of the #cantucrew after a few deep treatment sessions.
5. Wine-o'clock: It's always wine o'clock in my head so pour up! Having just one glass of wine is very relaxing after a long day. I'm really into sweet dessert wine and trust me just one glass won't hurt. I like to head to my local total wine and rack up so I'm prepared when my pamper sessions roll around, lol.
Don't forget to end your night early with a full night's rest. Feel free to sleep in a little, find a cute funky eye mask to wear so the sunlight won't wake you the next morning. I promise you'll feel refreshed and ready to take on anything the next day.
What are some of your favorite at home paper session activities?