Wake up, it's time to start your day. Are you worried about being lonely today because some of your friends are out on dates, traveling, or waiting on surprises from their special someone?! Well don't worry, it's time to call up some of your single gal pals for a day or night out on the town!
I'm here to share a few special "Galetine's Day" ideas for you and your crew!
1. Galentine's Day Brunch- Host a girl's brunch filled with great food, fun games, amazing mimosas, and let everyone join in with making desert (chocolate covered strawberries are always a great idea).
2. Plan a Trip- Leave for someone local today. Just get up and go, drive about an hour or two away from your current city and explore with your girls. Random trips are always the most fun!
3. Game Night- Because who doesn't love to have a good time! Plan fun games to play for you and your friends and laugh until your stomach hurts. This helps keep your mind off not having a special someone in your life, forget that...your girls are special! Enjoy them now while you're single.
4. A Galentine Pamper Session- O-M-G, I think this is my favorite idea. Book a massage, facial, mani/pedi and enjoy some much needed girl talk. Spend all day at the spa taking care of yourself and relaxing for the upcoming week. Go no, you still have time!
5. Pole Dancing Class- Grab a pair of leggings, your favorite heels, and a few of your single ladies for a full night of pole dancing. These classes are fun and make you feel super sexy! You get a workout in, but in a fun way.
So turn off the happily ever after movies, crank some Beyonce, and call your girls to plan something fun!
How are you spending your Galentine's Day?