- My middle name is really Chanel.
- I'm allergic to fish but not any other type of seafood.
- My nail polish must match my toes.
- I have 10 tattoos.
- I have a huge family and randomly run into some of them in NYC.
- Guilty Pleasure = a caramel frappe and medium fry from McDonald's.
- I was once addicted to Pepsi.
- I'm obsessed with lipstick and never go a day without it.
- My family gave me the nickname "Buff" and I couldn't tell you why
- I'm a social media specialist by day and can't go an hour without checking Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook.
- I'm currently writing a Style Diary.
- I've recently realized I don't like liquor - I can't stand the taste.
- I love shoes! I own over 100 pairs of sneakers, heels, and sandals.
- My dream is to own a successful online boutique.
- I'm a huge sports fan and if I'm watching a game while on the phone my friends get annoyed.
- I am NOT good at anything dealing with math.
- I wore braces for 2 years.
- I'm the biggest Pittsburgh Steelers fan (thanks to my uncle).
- I hate driving and one of the things I love about living in NYC is not having a car.
- My favorite movie is Love & Basketball.
- I am not a morning person. I don't like having conversations before 10a. I just can't think before then.
- I'm very picky when it comes to food and I hate trying new things.
- I think I want to go skydiving for my 30th bday.
- I can cry at the drop of the dime. Sweet movies, touching stories, videos...the tears just start falling.
- I was hired for my job in NYC from two Skype interviews and somehow talked them into letting me work from home for two months to pack up my life.
Leave one random fact about yourself below!