Functionality. Style. Comfort. That’s what I’m looking for when I gear up for the gym in the Fall! Here are a few essentials that are sure to last and won’t break the bank.
- Full Zip Cardio Jacket- $20 Target (Buy 1, get one 50% off)
- Cuffed French Terry Pant- $15 Target
- Reversible Compression Racer Sports Bra - $8 Target (Buy 1, get one 50% off)
- Asics GEL-Sustain Training Shoes- $50 Footlocker
- Fitness Republic Neoprene Dumbbells Set- $22 Amazon.com
- Printed Stirrup Legging- $17 Wal-Mart
- Yoga Mat- $7 Wal-Mart
- Gym Bag- $24 American Apparel
Whether your focus is weight training, cardio or a new yoga class, you won’t have to compromise your style to stay in shape! With great quality and price, all of these items will keep you prepared during the cooler weather. The added in-home equipment will ensure that you can still get a great workout in without having to step out in the cold.
Fit Britt & MelissaChanel